Blaylock Van, LLC is a full service minority-owned investment banking and financial services company which provides corporate debt and equity underwriting, research, sales and trading and municipal finance.
In 2007, Blaylock Robert Van, LLC was formed when Blaylock & Co., an investment bank founded in 1993 by Ronald E. Blaylock, and Robert Van Securities, a financial services firm founded in 1991 by Eric V. Standifer joined forces. In 2017, the firm received permission to rename the firm Blaylock Van, LLC.
With offices across the United States and strategic partners overseas, BV provides clients with personalized and technologically advanced capabilities which are highly valued by our long standing clients.
Our combined services platform now includes:
- Capital Markets: Coverage and new issue distribution capabilities focusing on debt and equity transactions. BV has served as a co-manager and lead manager for major corporations on various debt and equity transactions.
- Sales and Trading: Customized, high quality client service and best execution across our equity, fixed income and municipal platforms
- Share Repurchase: Consistent performance on open market buyback programs for publicly traded corporations under Rules 10b-18 and 10b5-1.
- Equity Research: Innovative quantitative discipline (ELROI “The Electronic Analyst”) delivered electronically to the desktop
- Electronic Equity Trading: Domestic and International execution and settlement
- Municipal Bonds: Public Finance underwriting, sales and trading